Here is one of the nice articles I had saved earlier, and which I will post (as per the previous post):
15 Creative Ways To Use Crocheted Motifs
1. Attach motifs together to form curtains, scarves, pillows, bedspreads, tablecloths and table placemats.
2. Make a satin pillow the same size as motif, fill with potpourri, sew motif onto pillow for a nice decorative scented pillow that can be used to scent closets, drawers and cabinets.Purchase a journal or small notebook, cover in attractive cloth and sew a motif on the cover to make a wonderful gift.
3. Frame a motif for an attractive wall hanging.
4. Laminate a motif and glue cork to the back to make attractive coasters.
5. Attach a magnet on the back for attractive décor for your fridge.
6. Embed a motif made of sewing thread into a bar of soap for attractive bathroom décor that will amaze your guests. Instructions for embedding in soap can be obtained through the free "Scents And Beauty Business Course" at http://www.lyciall.com/beautycourse.htm
7. Sew a muslin bag the same size as motif, leaving one end open. Attach a motif to front and back of bag, attach Velcro for a closure and crochet a nice handle to make a sweet purse that any little girl will love.
8. Sew a motif onto the back pockets of jeans for a decorative touch that will always be in style. Add extra flair by sewing several motifs around the bottom of the jeans legs as well.
9. Glue 2 used CD’s together using rubber cement, with the shiny sides facing out. Glue a motif on each side, thread ribbon through the CD hole and hang in your car or by your window for an attractive sun catcher.
10. Dip a motif lightly in scented wax, lay it on waxed paper to dry, hang anywhere you’d like a freshening scent.
11. Cover an empty can with wallpaper, or attractive cloth, glue a motif onto the can for a decorative pencil holder.
As usual, if you're inspired and would like to make one of these crafts, kindly post the pics back to my blog post comments.