Friday, December 28, 2007

Our Christmas 2006 Decorations

These are snapshots of my 2006 house CHristmas Decor. Our house was not completely furnished, we had only a living room, in which we recently out curtains, and the rest of the house is still empty so you can notice it sounds really empty !

This is my guft wrapping last year, only 2 gifts were under our tree, the rest were scattered here and there in every house of our relatives ... 2 single young couple wouldn't expect much of gifts...you should see our house this year, loads of gifts for our baby !!!

This is scrapbooking paper glued and grouped !



That is our entryway...that alley is laways filled with matching items from the theme, around Christmas I fill it with greenery and poinsettia. For my baby's birth I filled it with vases of bamboo plants, which actually were the favor we gave away for our guests.





These are my Christmas basket, one of them was a goft basket for my MIL :







These are my Christmassy pots :) I put them in my entryway ... my kitchen jars + green artificial trees + string of red miniballs. The snowmen are actually boxes for gold earings and necklace I received years ago... So I used them as Decor in the jars.


Our Door hangers !!! that one is the Guests bathroom door hanger


That is also the entryway, decorated in Chrstmas decor, but different colours. I tend to use different colours in dofferent spots to avoid getting a dull display in every corner :


That is about the only room we had to receive guests. SO these were the 2 decorated spots, our entryway and the living room :)

Metal santa claus and snowmen with hanging legs over the closet boxes... !!!


the countdown calendar + ball vase :


Our Christmassy frame :



A plate decorated with candies, natural nuts, natural pine cones, plastic bag wrapped candles- to form one big candle !!!



Card display on the forst row
Seed plants on the second row
small porcelain reindeers on the third row
glass candleholders with red candles on the thrid row



No comments: