Friday, September 14, 2007

A new blog on the block !!!

So this is it !!! I am in... I created my 1st blogspot...
I wasn't much into blogspotting, until I recently realised I need to get a "lighter" solution to my "THINGS" as my Husband calls them !!!
So I thought I should give it a try... at least I get to centralise them all in one place and I keep track of everything I want to remember...
Remember...
Yes I had a journal when I was a kid... I wrote bits and pieces... I even still have a bunch of letters piled from my teenage years... when life seemed different, new, and... unfair...

So anyway, getting back to nowadays, and remembering ...oh yes do I need a blogspot...
I do work 9 hours a day, have a busy life, and a newbaby of 6 months old, who's my passion, my life, my everything...next to his dad akid :)

Anyway to cut it short, I desperately need that blogspot...

So here we go !!!

No comments: