Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My "accessoires beauté"

The crochet flowers are not my own Diys, they're rather my mother's ...I learnt to crochet when I was little, but I forgot...My mom herself even fogot, she didn't have time lately to do crocheting, until I asked her to make some flowers for me...well she remembers beautifully !!! I only added the crystal sparkling dots which I think added a modern look to the crocheted flowers.

Found those metal parts at an accessory store, so I made a set of earings and necklace... very nice, no ?

Now that required some combination skills :) Those r beads I have from my engagement bou-k, which my DH sent me back then ... I added string, knots and other parts and came up with this ...voila :


Not really proud of these, but I made them anyway...I think i should remove one pearl out of each..buti liked the combination as is !!! well, I am still puttign them from time to time ...

No comments: