Monday, October 22, 2007

My Tech.Box

I always keep our old mobile phones, headsets, batteries, catalogs, cables, Driver CDs, USB cables, etc... coz I usually use them one day...However, it is always the case, when i do need them, I can't find them, or I find the one item that I don't need this time...
I realised actually that the problem is that I keep moving them from drawer to drawer, from box to box, and they're not gathered in one specific spot...
Moreover, I have many boxes, each with its own device...
So I finally decided to gather them all in 1 box, saving space, time and stress !!!

I chose the biggest of the boxes, and of course threw away all the rest...
I covered it with papers from one of the catalogs that had to be thrown away since it's in Japanese, and I don't know yet how to read Japanese...
I glued the ripped Japanese papers all over the box... I guess there were 4 or 5 layers of ripped papers...no pattern, no order, just overlaying them !!!

Then I used a pen to punch 2 wholes in the box, Brought old satin ribbons , knotted them at one side and entered in the holes, then added to the other sides of the ribbons 2 wooden beads...and Voila...
My tech.-archive-box is here !!!







Now that I look at it... I think it needs more embellishement... will probably add some glittery parts, or collage letters from old magazines...

No comments: