Friday, October 5, 2007

My scrapbooks !!!

The following are digiscrapping of my own...The remaining scraps I do which I won't post here, are a re-production of layouts or scrapping I found and liked...
These ones are exclusively my own design (+ the Hala scrapping I posted before).
I know I still need a lot of practising but I am already proud of what I am doing...

The first one is a gift I sent to my friend in Canada, who sent Joey the "Sleep in progress" pjs he's wearing... Actually Joey asked for a friend by that time, now she's pregnant !!! I think it's a pic of Joey at 3 months...




This one is a recent pic of Joe...it was taken on September... I just love watching him sleep peacefully, and actually yes i do feel tempted to steal a kiss but I don't... I wouldn't dare wake him up !!!


This is a layout of Joe, cousin and uncle (my bro)... Joey is 2 months old, already holding his cousin's hand who's 4 months older than him !!!


The following is a layout I just finished and I really liked... the journaling is in French, it's in fact a poem of our very famous writer Gibran Khalil Gibran,



This is the translation :

On Children
Kahlil Gibran

Your children are not your children.They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.They come through you but not from you,And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts, For they have their own thoughts.You may house their bodies but not their souls,For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
You are the bows from which your childrenas living arrows are sent forth.The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite, and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far.Let our bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;For even as He loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable.

No comments: