Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Addicted to it?

Am I just getting addicted to looking for crafts, scrapbooking, recycling, netting and everything else related or is it normal and happens to anyone else? well I guess not... I actually have zillions of project ideas and stuff to make which I might need 30 years to afinish, and yet I still look more, and don't get enough time to actually put into action. Well actually I do craft a bot in the evening, when my husband sits in front of the Tv, and after I give my babay his shower, his meal and tuck him to bed, I just sit and work !!! I like it ! It feels good...at least for me...
Well as for the digi-scrapping, I can work one or 2 during my lunch break....

So anyway, here a link to a very cute site, which i'll try to draft a pic of me and post it on my blog...

No comments: